Thursday, December 7, 20178:00 pm
Works by Beratha, David, Evangelista and Windha.
Played with western instruments, Ô Bali is a work designed according to the principles of Balinese music. In Concerto Kebyar, the ondes Martenot dialogues with an orchestra of the gamelan gong kebyar genre. Classic works of Balinese composers complete this exotic program under an Indonesian influence. [Peggy Niloff, translation and adaptation].
- Kosalia Arini (1969), 12:00gamelan gong kebyar
- Ô Bali (1989), 11:002 flutes, vibraphone, piano, 2 violins, cello and double bass
- Tari Belibis (1984), 10:00gamelan and dance
- Ô Bali (1989), 11:00PremiereArr. Alexandre David, 2017gamelanOriginal work: Ô Bali
- Concerto Kebyar (1998), 11:00ondes Martenot and gamelan gong kebyar
Coproduction SMCQ / Gamelan Giri Kedaton, ensemble in residence at UdeM