Le piano muet (the silent piano) is a collaboration of renowned Quebecois artists united around a touching musical tale, which will charm young and old alike. The words of Gilles Vigneault, one of Quebec’s most important writers, are set to the lively music of composer Denis Gougeon. The narrative eloquently unfolds in the great oral tradition of passing stories down from one generation to the next, while the story itself is set to the modern and ingenious stage direction of Marc Béland. Tradition meets contemporary in this performance that is sure to leave an impression!
Lucas, an 8-year old boy, lives with his mother and is surrounded by the mystery of a silent piano and a photograph of an unknown grandfather. Driven by a desire to find him, Lucas sets off an adventure in search of the grandfather he never knew.
- Un conte de Gilles Vigneault
- Musique: Denis Gougeon
- Mise en scène: Marc Béland
- Narration: Jacques Piperni
- Piano: Francis Perron
- Assistante mise en scène et éclairage: Marie-Claude D’Orazio
- Décors et costumes: Geneviève Lizotte
- Production: SMCQ (514-843-9305, poste 301 / email@example.com)
- Activités et matériel préparatoires disponibles sur demande
- Disponible en livre musical
- Download technical specs (pdf)